Provisions on 5 dangerous items are allowed to accept through the Postal service by Air
(1) Samples collected directly from humans or animals, including, but not limited to: faeces, secreta, blood and blood components, tissue and tissue, and body parts. transportation for research, diagnostics, exploration, and disease prevention and treatment activities.
(2) Contaminants (Category B - UN 3373) are packaged in accordance with the requirements of 650 packaging instructions, and dry ice when used as a refrigerant for UN 3373.
(3) Radioactive substances packed in exempt packages, UN 2910 and UN 2911, with a radiation level equal to 1/10 of the indicators listed in Table 2-14, Chapter 7, Part 2 of the Directive. Technical lead.
(4) Metal batteries (non-chargeable) contained in unpackaged UN 3091 devices comply with the requirements of Section II of 970 packaging instructions, no more than 4 cells or 2 batteries in the same package.
(5) Ion batteries (rechargeable) contained in unpacked UN 3481 device comply with the requirements of Section II of packaging instructions 967, no more than 4 cells or 2 batteries in the same package.