General service information
The transport service of heavy weight goods from sender to addressee between Vietnam and countries worldwide by air, sea and land. The categories of general cargo including general goods and fresh goods, not in the list of prohibited importing & exporting goods of Vietnam.
Regulation on size and weight
- Minimum weight: 50 kg/shipment with no limit to maximum weight of each shipment.
Scope of service
- The service is provided from Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City to over 220 countries and territories by air;
- The service is provided from Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh, Hai Phong City to over 100 countries and territories by sea;
- The service is provided from Hanoi và Ho Chi Minh city to China, Laos and Cambodia by land;
Standard end-to-end transit time
depending on weight, destination of the shipment, the customer shall be informed directly.
- Delivery at addressee’s address
- Customs procedure support
- Cold preservation
- Packaging and reinforcing of goods
- Quarantine spray
Conditions of acceptance
- Checking conditions of acceptance:
+ List of prohibited, exported importing & exporting goods; prohibited & restricted transporting goods;
+ Safety and security standards of transportation as prescribed by Airlines and Shipping Company;
+ Necessary documents and certificate: invoices, pledges, Invoice, Packing list….
+ Packing standard for each categories of goods;
+ Information of sender and addressee (full name, address, phone number, email).
- For goods with specific contents such as: minerals, food products, plants, chemicals, liquids, etc., customers need to provide all required accompanying documents in accordance with import and export regulations of the Viet Nam and countries of destination (MSDS, commitment paper, import and export permits, certificate of origin, quota for import and export with mineral products, ...).
- Calculation of volumetric weight:
(length x width x depth) (cm) / 6000 x number of boxes
- Calculation of volume: (length x width x depth) (m) x number of boxes.